Washington GA Civil Engineering and Land Surveying
DuSouth Surveying and Engineering has years of experience in providing surveying and engineering services to the city of Washington Ga. Our expert team takes pride in all of our work, and has the expertise to handle any project no matter how complicated or extensive. From construction surveying jobs to small residential homeowner projects, we have the professional experience to complete them with guaranteed satisfaction! Our services are competitively priced and backed by years of experience!
We work with various professionals to get projects completed accurately and safely:
- Insured. At DuSouth Surveying, our priority is the success of your project. Our team of civil engineers is insured to provide you with peace of mind.
- Experienced. With over a decade of experience in civil engineering practice, our team of professionals has worked with property developers, government agencies and commercial businesses to complete thousands of projects.
- Knowledgeable. Experience in multiple civil engineering specialties has led to the development of a knowledgeable team of professionals.
- Accurate. Focused on accuracy, DuSouth Surveying’s team of civil engineers performs comprehensive consultations to ensure construction planning is precise.
Washington GA Civil Engineering
Civil engineering is at the heart of modern civilization. Without civil engineers, it’s hard to imagine a developed society with highways, bridges, clean water and other modern conveniences. At DuSouth Surveying, civil engineers provide consulting services for a range of projects in Washington GA. From commercial construction and remodeling to hydrology and traffic planning, our team of professionals is capable of performing expert assessments and recommendations.
Capable of completing a range of projects, our civil engineers commonly perform the following services in Washington GA:
- Restaurant rebuilds
- Commercial construction
- Water and sewer lines
- GDOT plans
- Full construction planning
Washington GA Surveying
When you need land surveyed, it’s important to work with experienced professionals. DuSouth Surveying is a leading provider of Washington GA civil engineering and surveying, offering surveying services to the public. Both residential and commercial requests are expertly completed by DuSouth Surveying’s team of professionals.
Using technology and GPS, land surveyors at DuSouth Surveying perform the following functions:
- Accurate land mapping and reporting
- Letter of map amendment
- Topographic surveys
- ALTA surveys
- Boundary surveys
Other Washington GA Services Include
DuSouth Surveying and Engineering provides Washington GA civil engineering services for residential or commercial areas. We are proud to offer a variety of services for our clients such as:
- Commercial & Residential Site Design
- Erosion Control Plans NPDES Inspections
- Full Construction Plans
- Hydrology (Detention & Water Quality)
- Municipal Design
- Wetland Delineation
- Zoning & Rezoning Consultation
- As-Built Survey
- Condominium Surveys
- Construction Staking
- Elevation Certificates
- Mortgage Surveys
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What projects do the civil engineers at DuSouth Surveying and Engineering work on?
We work on everything from restaurant rebuild to commercial construction and water/sewer lines. Contact us today with your project needs.
2. What residential services does DuSouth Surveying and Engineering provide?
We provide boundary surveys to reveal property lines, as well as property line staking. We also provide topographic surveys and elevation certification.
3. What makes DuSouth Surveying and Engineering the best choice for your project needs?
We offer complete site work and utility installation for large commercial projects or residential needs. We offer any project desire or need for all of our customers, making us a one-stop shop.
A Team You Can Trust
DuSouth Surveying and Engineering is home to two surveyors that have over 12 years experience. We are registered with the State of Georgia and are qualified to conduct A/E/M/P engineering and GDOT upgrades. We also offer the latest in technology and surveying equipment to give our customers the best product. DuSouth is a name you can trust!
Washington GA Civil Engineering
Washington Ga is a city in Wilkes County with a lot of history! It was the site of the Battle of Kettle Creek, one of the most important battles of the American Revolutionary War fought in Georgia, and the site where Jefferson Davis held the last meeting with the Confederate cabinet. These sites, along with many others, are now home to museums such as the Robert Toombs House, Washington-Wilkes Historical Museum and Campbell-Jordan House. These museums help attract many visitors to the area, and also help to develop business growth! We are proud to offer surveying and civil engineering services in Washington GA.
We know the Washington GA civil engineering business, and our experience will help ensure that your survey documents will be accurate and timely. Don’t waste time using staff resources on a project without first working with an experienced civil engineer. Whether you plan to develop property or work with a government agency, civil engineering consulting from DuSouth Surveying is available now. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and the people of your company.
Please feel free to call one of our team members at 706-310-1961 to further talk about what we can do for your projects, or Click Here!